BravoPro Printer Drivers
|For Macintosh OS X Version 10.2.x, 10.3.x and 10.4.x|
|BravoPro Printer Driver for Macintosh Version 1.05 - Updated 8-10-2005|
|For Windows 2000 and Windows XP:|
|BravoPro Printer Driver for PC Version 1.10 - Updated 8-10-2005|
|Once the file is downloaded and extracted to the c:\BravoProDriver folder, be sure read the Installation Instructions.txt located in the same folder.|
- Click Start, then Printers and Faxes
- Double-click the icon for the appropriate printer
- Click Printer and select Properties from the drop-down menu
- Click the Device Settings tab. Right-click on the printer icon and select About.
- A driver information box will be displayed. The driver version is listed at the bottom of the dialog box
Perform the following steps to identify the Primera Printer Driver version installed on your system:
- Open the Printer Setup Utility. Browse to the Hard Drive - Applications - Utilities - Printer Setup Utility (Print Center on OS 10.2)
- Highlight the Printer
- Click the Utility or Configure button on the menu bar.
- Choose About
- Find the "Printer Module Version" on this screen.